vrijdag 4 juli 2014

Things to do this summer

YESSS today my summer has officially begun and I can not tell you how excited I am. This blogpost will be about ideas of things that you can do this summer and that I will definitely do myself. I hope you enjoy


1. Visit friend, this is probably one of the easiest things to do and you can also make it in very low coast, which is always good. You can just watch a movie, go shopping, go for a lunch or just chilling at a park or beach and a lot of laughter is guaranteed.
2. go to the mall and go to the shops you would never go to. This might seem weird at first but I can promise you that you can actually find new stores that you adore if you go outside your comfort zone and go to unusual places.
3. Start a DIY project. This is a great idea for the creative girls and boys out there. I personally love doing DIY's if i have a bit of spare time. You can search on tumblr, pinterest or just seach on google and you will find millions of things that you can make for very little money.
4. do a movie/ serie marathon. Now you won't have to think about all your homework and assignment and you have enough time to watch your favorite serie on netflix or any other website. Also is all this spare time great for watching all the movies that you have on your list. So make a bowl of popcorn and start watching.
5. Bake, baking things and cooking meals is one of my favorite things to do, Iabsolutely love making food. You can try new recipies and let your friends and family taste them. Experient with the ingredients and the looks, try making a cupcake with a oreo flavour instead of a normal vanilla cupcake.
6. Go camping, you don't have to go for a week but just one night can be a lovely thing to do. Take your lover or friends and just camp and roast mashmallows around a campfire. This is how you will make amazing memories.
7. revamp your room and reorganise everything. You can paint walls and move everything around or just buy some cute decor things and make your room entirely different. You can be very creative and I highly suggest that you look and websites as tumblr and pinterst because you will find amazing ideas.

These were my seven tips on things that you can do this summer, I hope you have some great ideas for things you can do without getting bored. please leave a comment and tell me what things you are going to do this summer.
Love Saar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten