vrijdag 4 juli 2014

There is a first for everything

This is my first blogpost on this webadress. So for that reason I'll first introduce myself a little bit so you can get to know me.
My name is Sarah and I'm born on the 5th of august in 1997, which makes me 16 years on this day. I'm from the Netherlands so English isn't my first language, so if you find any mistakes please let me know and I'll keep improving my English.I'm now one day before finishing this year of school and I'm waiting for summer to start en relax for a bit. But after the summer my last year of high school will begin. So That makes an extra reason to make this summer a good one and also make the best of next school year.
If you are reading this you probably think this will be one of those blogs that starts before summer and ends when I get bored or lack time. And maybe this will end up in a disaster. I've started blogs before that I have stopped using now. But I'll be trying to keep up with this one and make this one better than ever.
But I still haven't told you everything you need to know, not that that's really possible in just one blogpost but, I still have to mention what this blog will be about. And to be honest I think I still haven't figuered that out myself. But one thing I do know and that is that I'll just write about my life. The things that i see, the places I go, my opinion on stuff and also maybe some fashion and beauty relatated stuff.  I'm still a girl and I love fashion and beauty and everything around it. But I'll be trying to never get to one subject alone because in my life I'm interested in a lot of things, and I also lose interest quickly in things. This blog will be a refelction of my life and I hope that peope who will read this will enjoy their stay on my blog
Love Saar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten