zaterdag 5 juli 2014

My opinion on: skinny models

So i want to start a new series called: 'my opinion on,  where I just basicly talk about a specific thing and give my opinion about it. Today I'll give you my opinion on skinny models. And by skinny models I mean te very underweight models where you can see the bones sticking out and they are very obviously underweight.















I think it is very wrong to use models that give young girls the wrong idea on what beautiful is. The media already presents us that to be pretty you should be skinny and by using very underweight models the younger generation will think that you need to be underweight. And that seeing bones and having absolutely no fat is beautiful.

Most of the models these days aren't as skinny as I was suggesting earlier. They are fit and just eat healthy and  don't have bones sticking out. I still believe that this gives young girls the wrong idea on beauty because the models all look the same. None of them has a little bit of fat, they are all very trained and toned down. This isn't how the standard young women looks like. Only 2% of the world population can get a body that looks like the models. And because of that  girls will feel like they are not pretty because their body is built differently.

I think that it should be illegal to use models that are underweight. Because I believe that none of the models on the catwalk these days are actually at a healthy weight. They need to put the standard to a more healthy level and make it possible for everybody to look like a model. And they need to teach girls that you don't need to be skinny to be pretty.

Because everybody deserves to be happy with the way they look. I do not however support being overweight in any kind of way. I think you should eat healhy and make sure to get some excercise. But I'll write about the new trend called fatspo in another blogpost later.

I hope you liked my blogpost on what I think about skinny models. I'll do more of these in the future. And i also added some pictures. I'm slowly figuring everything out so I hope you like the change.

Love Saar



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten