zondag 6 juli 2014

Easy and cheap ways to decorate your room

I love changing up my room all the time, this can however get very expensive if you do this often. So I’m going to share some of my tips to change up your room in a cheap and easy way. This will allow you to change your room all the time and make sure it fits you perfectly

First clean your room. This tip looks very easy but for some of you it can make a huge difference. If your floor is always loaded with clothing and books you will soon forget what your floor looked like. So clean it up. A clean room will give you a peaceful space where you can relax.

You can also move the stuff that is already in room around. Change the place of your bed and change the way your desk is placed. This is completely cost free but is guaranteed to change the look of your room completely. I like to do this a lot but my room is not that big so that is sometimes a problem. This is easiest if you have a large room or you can easily move your interior around.

Organize things different. Changing the places of your television on your desk and the places of your nail polish and perfumes can make a huge difference and this also gives you a chance to look through your stuff and get rid of the old ones and make place for new ones.

Paint, this is a good tip for the creative people out there. Buy a bucket of paint and paint a wall or your desk. You can even make a wall paining if you are a good painter and this will give your room a new vibe. Also try using chalkboard paint. I did this, for example, on my door. Now I can write on my door whenever I feel like it and add a new drawing. This is a good tip if you want to change the vibe every week.


Go to the dollar store or any other cheap store and buy things like vases, picture frames, boxes and other interior decoration stuff. You can find most of these things very cheap and also  very cute. And if you don’t like the color you can always paint it. Also you can put pictures or beautiful quotes in the picture frames for a personal touch and motivation.

Something that I also like to do and is related to the tip before is to print out pictures and quotes and stick them on your wall. I also like to stick post it notes on my wall and write quotes on them. And then I can read them whenever I feel like I need some motivation

DIY, make cute DIY projects and place them in your room. You can look for ideas on tumblr and pinterest and you will find millions of fun ideas that aren’t very difficult. I love doing DIY’s  because this gives you ways to make something pretty out of something that you might wanted to throw away or give simple things a personal touch

These where my tips on how I like to change up my room every once in a while and I hope that you found my tips helpful. I will make a blogpost about diy room decoration stuff in the future.


Love Saar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten